My trivial comments:

1. Using a password manager seems to be putting all our eggs in one basket.
What if that basket fails? Is it secure? Can I always access it? If we need
to make a particular password available to a "trusted" friend (at some
indefinite time), how should we manage that.
2. I have about 60+ passwords noted (on a paper, not in view of any camera)
for various sites. Some have not been used in years, some are used
frequently. I rather expect than very few of us (on this site) have a tiny
number of passwords that can manage everything we need to do.
3. Minimum 16 characters, upper & lower case, numbers, symbols --- this can
be very obscure to all the "computer uneducated" people that try to use the
many services available via the web. We are expected to remember these? Many
PWs are needed to avoid using the same PW for too many purposes.
4. Like most of us (on this site) I place tape over the camera lenses on all
my systems.
5. Github? Being old and stupid, I have not used it yet. On my z/OS systems
(that often run odd versions of z/OS, etc, etc) I really do not want to
depend on a web service for program source code, etc, etc. A nice SMALL book
that covers the most basic, practical uses of github (for a gethub beginner)
without going into all the really wonderful things that might be done with
it, would be handy. To me, a basic book would illustrate the specific web
commands, the specific z/OS JCL, the specific TSO actions to install and
perform basic operations in a simple/practical manner.
6. Too much obscure/difficult security == insecurity?  Amen, Amen, Amen. The
IT executives seem to be in a terrific rush to go down this path. (Also,
"too much security" seems to actually diminish the time available to
create/improve application code, etc.)
7. "Trusted" (in the meanings used on this site) can be a very very complex
concept!

Bill Ogden
z/OS old, old time z/OS person (started on OS/360 option 1), but still
active (to some extent)!