Regarding the OPM incident.  I received a letter stating that my information
had been accessed.  I have never worked for the federal government, nor have I
ever applied for a job with the federal government.  I contacted the OPM to
find out why they would have my information.  After several weeks, I received a
letter stating that they could not locate anything pertaining to me.  Next, I
asked my US representative to look into the matter.  The US representative's
office received the same reply that I did.  So, did they have my information or
not???

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.