Hi,
If what you need is to prevent users from using easy to guess passwords,
RACF already has the tools that you need, from implementing mixed case,
passphrases, and special characters, or/and using the password or
passphrase exit, which is very easy to implement, to validate password
complexity and preventing the use of any words you want.
Regards
Jack