Good afternoon all,

I have a little side project going on here to see what kind of reports I can
get from SMF type 240 and 241 records for HSM. We use HSM quite a lot and
currently we don't have any reports for it yet.

When I look at the record layout from the DFSMSHSM Data Areas manual, I was
amazed on the extensive amount of offsets in the DSR - Daily Statistics Record.

The question I have is/has anyone created a report from those and did you use
SAS, Easytrieve or DFSORT to do so?
I am looking at Easytrieve, as we have that here and I just wanted to see if
anyone else has created those HSM reports from the SMF records.

Best Regards,
Claude