-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
ronyF
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2024 17:45

The 35th International Rexx Symposium in Brisbane, Australia, is about to
start with tutorials this Sunday (tomorrow), March 3rd....

Working with the easy to learn, to read, to use and to maintain dynamic
programming language family of Rexx has always been fun and a real benefit
and critical success factor.

A professional programmer not having a dynamic language in his workbench
portfolio can simply not solve certain problems with the ease and speed of a
dynamic language. So all static programming language fans, this is an
opportunity to get a glimpse of how easy and how powerful a dynamic
language, especially from the Rexx family of programming languages, can be!