-----Original Message-----
From: ronyF <rony.flatsc...@wu.ac.at>
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2024 21:10

being a little bit under time pressure (setting up the tutorials) just a
hint: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_programming_language>. (Note it
is missing Rexx or ooRexx in the list of dynamic languages, probably because
the authors have never heard of it. Also some of the listed languages are
statically typed, Rexx/ooRexx are dynamically typed.)