From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Joseph Reichman <000005812645a43c-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2024 12:02 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IRB interrupt code

Jim

First thanks I’m a little confused here and I’m obviously not an expert

But if the interruption was because of a load SVC wouldn’t RBOPSW - 2 = X’0A’

More so I would think that there were more than 2 reason for RB to get
interrupted

The first 2 abend what I mean by that is a program check and second SVC
interrupt

In the case of an IRB which is a asynchronous exit it would be and forgive me
if I’m not using the right terminology external interrupt or timer interrupt

Thanks