I don't know the answer to your question. Don't know, if such an attribute exists or if the repetition count is really stored as an attribute of the symbol. But:

FOO        DS    10CL5
ENDFOO     EQU   *
COUNTFOO   EQU   (ENDFOO-FOO)/L'FOO

This way you can compute the count and put it into a symbol.

Another approach would be not to use constant repetition counts, but macro symbols from the start, like

           LCLA  &FOOCNT
FOO        DS    &FOOCNT.CL5

HTH, kind regards

Bernd