<philosophical mode on>
I always use names (variables, modules, etc.) which cannot be confused with any keyword.
Just to eliminate risk of problems as described here.
<reality mode>
Sometimes I screw up with using "quick and dirty" scripts names of variables which are as self-explanable as "r1, r2, x, y, i". :-(

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland