What’s hilarious is Crayfish calls Johnson an idiot and the moderator does
nothing.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, June 29, 2024, 6:47 PM, Tony Harminc <t...@harminc.net> wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jun 2024 at 18:28, Ed Jaffe <
000005acc3c79bf7-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Methinks Beagle and Johnson are one and the same person.

Yeah, I thought that was obvious. Certainly a number of people are treating
them as the same person.

> Beagle's first post appeared the day after Johnson was excommunicated...

The thing is to avoid engaging with him in public, under whatever name he
dreams up. Despite his earlier claims of what losers we all are, etc. etc.
he obviously feels some need to engage with people on this list. Sad, but
not worth allowing him to wind things up again, get banned again, and
repeat forever.

Just ignore him.

Tony H.