Ed,
I'm honestly unsure what point your making here. That sounds pissy and I don't
mean it to be--just honestly confused?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
EDWARD GOULD
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2024 7:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS 3.1 Enhancements & Support News

I distinctly remember (I think I was on the TSO committee at Share) When Rexx
was announced. We were looking at ordering tSO/E at the
time and I asked the boss to put the breaks on ordering TSO/e until GA and then
wait 2 months. IIRC it was the early 80's. I also
remember there were quite a few big prereqs as there were a lot of bugs early
in REXX. My memory is not 100 percent here but it isn't
far off.