I 100% agree.  I think the decision to move almost everything to z/OSMF was too
rushed and now it appears that there is vacillation as to what to do to "fix"
it.

It should never have been released as the replacement until it was completely
tested and ready.  I had been complaining for literally almost two years up to
the actual cut over to z/OSMF "only" and was almost completely ignored.

It's a bad product and needs to be not just fixed, but re-thought and rebuilt
with a better focus on what it is supposed to do instead of everything deciding
it was a cool idea and moving in 20 different directions.  It appears that
everyone involved was concerned about some part of the product and no one was
thinking how they were going to make it all work reliably.

I believe it's a failed project and should be replaced.  It has been a BIG step
backwards in almost every way.

Brian