Gentlemen,

Let me explain again.
It wasn't a joke, I had really read about 12-inch floppies. It was a book, not just someone's junk post to some forum.

The book is dated 2006
Title: Introduction to Computers
Editor: Rajmohan Joshi
ISBN: 81-8205-379-X
page 79

In fact I did not believe the information from the book, so I wanted to verify it. Since many of notable IBM-MAIN members denied it, I'm pretty sure the book is simply wrong.
THANK YOU ALL.

BTW: Privately I am floppy disk entomologist. As well as other storage media, like tapes, etc. I have a lot of pictures, data sheets, etc. And even my own 55-page booklet. :-)

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland