On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 15:01:50 +0200, Barbara wrote:

> Did I mention that CEEDUMPs or even transaction dumps written by LE are
> useless?
> They must never have heard about first failure data capture. They don't
> capture the right data at the 166th occurance!
>
>And yes, I do expect woes with this technology.

:-)
Normally I wouldn't bother with a LE thread (here :) due to my, largely
self-imposed, elevated ignorance.
But it being Barbara I had to make an exception - seemed likely a "kindred
soul" moment coming up.

The above quote sealed the deal. I read/listened to Mr Montis presentation
years ago, and it was great - did clear the fog a little. Didn't improve my
stance toward LE it must be said.

Shane ...