On 21/06/2013 8:17 PM, nitz-...@gmx.net wrote:
I've seen something similar when two tasks under a parent TCB both
attempt to do a mvssigsetup(). The second one (attach) fails because an
mvssigsetup() has already been done.
To quote highlander, there can be only one! IIRC, this was two POSIX(ON)
C programs in ISPF split screens. However, I recall both errno and
errno2 were set correctly.
Funny you should say that: The (LE) tcb that throws the dump was just attached
and it terminates again. Presumably what's called recovery prevents the address
space from really terminating. The second dump (they're always a pair) shows me
both abends, both of them under different TCBs. The old one isn't available any
more in the second dump.

It is anybody's guess where errno is hidden.

You are at the bleeding edge with those CEA attached TSO address spaces. Expect some woes!

Barbara