I knocked up a REXX regex package using ECMAScript grammer, which is almost identical to PCRE with a few subtle differences. I wish the C++ TR1 regex library supported perl syntax like boost::regex. I can't ship the source as it contains code which may be considered IP at a later date but I don't mind shipping binaries if anybody is interested http://users.tpg.com.au/crayford/rexxre.txt.