From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Vernooij, CP - SPLXM
Sent: 15 July 2013 16:05
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ACS routine imbed/include function?

Bingo! This is what I had stored many years ago somewhere in migrated memory:
the COPYFILT macro. It is not completely automatic, but it takes only one
command to fire the automation of updating multiple tables in multiple routines.
I will have a look at it again to see if it helps me this time.

A function like the FILTERDD would even be more convenient.

And,by the way, if someone is making up a wishlist for ACS routines:
subroutines would be very helpful and also a substring function (find and
replace), like in: when (&mgmtclas eq B2DA%%%%)set &mgtmclas = B1DA%%%%. This
now takes 15 WHEN clauses for each of the %%%% values.

Thanks,
Kees.