From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 6:21 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ACS routine imbed/include function?

Vernooij, CP wrote:

>So I probably mixed some historical info in my memory. It would be nice to
>have, e.g. for dsname- of volser-filtlists used in more than one routine.
>However, there are not many enhancements in ACS routines the last decades, so
>I expect this will remain a wish.

You've got my curiousity turned on and I searched my *ss off since your first
post! It was indeed a long time I saw any announcement for ACS enhancements if
at all.

But then I wonder if you were thinking about 'COPYFILT macro: COPYLIB facility
for FILTLISTs'. Granted that is for initial SMS setup.

On the otherside, I wonder if you were refering to FILTERDD in DFDSS. There you
can probably concatenate at your leisure...

Hmmm, perhaps time for a Share thing? Think of it: one set of Include/exclude
for DB2 folks, another for other dbas, etc.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht