I don't know what you're running on or how it is set up. On my system, I
can customize the following JCL to create and initialize a zFS filesystem.

// SET FS=example.vsam.dsn.for.zfs.filesystem
//MKZFS     EXEC PGM=IOEAGFMT,REGION=0M,
//          PARM=('-aggregate &FS -compat')
//ZFS       DD DSN=&FS,
//          DISP=(NEW,CATLG),
//          UNIT=SYSDA,
//          SPACE=(CYL,(pri,sec)),
//          RECORG=LS
//SYSPRINT  DD SYSOUT=*
//STDOUT    DD SYSOUT=*
//STDERR    DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSUDUMP  DD SYSOUT=*
//CEEDUMP   DD SYSOUT=*
//*

You need to make "example.vsam.dsn.for.zfs.filesystem" a good DSN for a
VSAM linear data set. And change "pri" and "sec" to the primary and
secondary allocation amounts, respectively.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Ze'ev Atlas <zatl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks
> I downloaded the manual and will explore it
> ZA

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown