I'm trying to benchmark cputime (under CICS) with pieces of code I'm changing,
ECTG before and ECTG after. I'm zeroing out operand 1 before the ECTG thus I
get a negative value in GPR0(because ETCG subtracts the operand 1 with the
timer value) after I'm doing a LCR of GPR0 to get the positive timer value. If
the cputimer went negative during the test (timer interrupt), the second ECTG
is higher than the 1st one and since I don't know the "refeed" value of the
CPUTIMER, I can't tell how much cputime was spend. I know I could use CICS
internal values or statistics) but since they made ECTG as non-privilege I
figured I'd give it a try. So... I'm missing something in the concept (the
refeed value and how many times the interrupt occured ?) Richard