David Andrews wrote:

>On Thu, 2013-07-25 at 06:13 -0500, Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:
>> with some meaningless IGYxxx messages."

>I'm sure that you meant "... with some *self-documenting* IGYxxx messages."

Yeah, you're correct of course! I should wrote that ...

>(Dave pokes the wasp nest and runs.)

Don't leave me, I'm running with you!!! [1]

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

[1] - About those wasps, here in South Africa, if you slap a nest off
where-ever it is hanging, then as soon as those wasps (some species) see the
nest is down, they stop stinging you. Until then they're after you for about 20
meters or so. Here in the bushveld, we sometimes made bets to see who can slap
(with your bare hands of course!) the most nests down when it is really hot in
the day and run away in half an hour without getting stung... ;-D Now, I'm
older I'm leaving these stunts to younger guys... ;-)