Greetings ,

 We have a requirement in our shop to change the MAXSPACE value from 2000M to
8000M . IBM says there should be a 1:3 ratio between maxspace and auxiliary
storage  . that means , my total auxiliary storage needs to be increased by 3
times which is 24000 M (to satisfy 1:3 ratio) . I did that as well . Now my
concern is that my Central storage is 5690 M and will it create any problem
once i set the maxspace to 8000 M .I couldn't find any documentation which says
central storage should be increased . I'm trying to understand how DUMPSRV
address space works when it is allowed to capture a dump of 8000M in size
considering my central and local page dataset sizes given above . we are on
z/os 1.11 and thus AUXMGMT is set as ON by default .

Please share your thoughts on this .

Thanks in Advance ,
Bob