Thanks for your answer Lizette

We are using various tools like IBM RMF & ASG TMONZOS in z/OS running SMS &
HSM. We actually want to tier some very utilized DB2 v9.1 workload to SSD
and keep all the rest running in spinning VMAX 15000 rpm disks. I am very
interesting in forecasting any potential  CPU benefit beside of course the
better IO. How can we project this?