From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of k Zaf
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 11:55 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SSD tiering benefits

Thanks for your answer Lizette

We are using various tools like IBM RMF & ASG TMONZOS in z/OS running SMS &
HSM. We actually want to tier some very utilized DB2 v9.1 workload to SSD
and keep all the rest running in spinning VMAX 15000 rpm disks. I am very
interesting in forecasting any potential  CPU benefit beside of course the
better IO. How can we project this?

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN