Mark Yuhas wrote:
> Has anybody successfully FTPd the SCRT report in a batch job to a zFS file?
> When I try it, I get a weird file.  When I use a Windows, the file transfers
> without a problem.

Show us your FTP attempt and all messages. Please define 'weird file'.

Oh, please check Paul Gilmartin's post he kindly placed.

But why FTP? Why not just ocopy? IEBGENER/ICEGENER?

Radoslaw Skorupka pisze:
>SCRT report is text file, PS FB 80.

Weird. ;-D

But over the years, when I inhereted SCRT, the batch job generates that
dataset. No DCB attributes, just let the PGM=LOADER sort out the attributes
during allocation.

Ok, mine is PO  VB  4096, perhaps not right, but that is good enough + usable
to FTP to a windoze machine ready to be picked by my browser when uploading.

>usually is easy to transfer/copy.

Indeed. Just a quick put statement. Alternatively use ocopy/whatever in this
case.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht