I was just a flunky work study student back then, U11 sounds familiar but it may
not have had all the diacriticals.

 Somebody complained the print on the four part wasn't sharp enough so weekend
took a typewriter brush and toluene solvent to make it shiny bright. After
about 20 seconds, seized up tight. CE was in good humor and didn't flog anyone,
but the overtime charges were pretty steep.

In a message dated 09/10/13 09:43:41 Central Daylight Time, gerh...@valley.net