Just for the record :

a) I really liked that movie.. ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO"S NEST
b) When I watched this video clip again, this morning... Jack Nicholson reminded me of TED CRUZ or even Gov Rick Perry.. of Texas. c) Baseball tickets...as in the attached video.. I am heading up to BOSTON on the 1 of Oct 2013 and I will go to FENNWAY Park and Harvard University..with or without the permission of any nurse

So, if you see somebody in a hospital suit in any of these places.. you have permission to come shake my hand or to push me around in my wheelchair :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI_4HtIJYDM

What is Fenway park ? It's a famous sport stadium for baseball, which is like cricket .. but for whoossies because you are not allowed to touch the batter, with the ball, when pitching/bowling

Kerneels