100% TGS utilization does not really needs cold start. You just need to
capture those HASPxxx message using some automation products. There are
some freewares which can help in reacting those messages. If this
particular LPAR is not related to production or development then you can
always purge the output using JES2 automatic processor commands... You
should understand what really fills your JES, or else try adding Spool
volumes or do some more research to understand this problems...