I made a break point right after CALLTSSR EP=IKJPARS
With BR R14 as the first instruction of the exit everything works

I also set the break point at the BR R14 in its normal place the last
instruction in the exit
That breakpoint is executed with no problem

And then breakpoint right after the CALLTSSR that's where I get the problem

IEA995I SYMPTOM DUMP OUTPUT
 SYSTEM COMPLETION CODE=0C4  REASON CODE=00000004
  TIME=07.32.35  SEQ=00035  CPU=0000  ASID=003F
  PSW AT TIME OF ERROR  078D0000   8438EA48  ILC 6  INTC 04
    NO ACTIVE MODULE FOUND
    NAME=UNKNOWN
    DATA AT PSW  0438EA42 - D4021001  10014770  B1C29620
    GR 0: 00054AD8   1: 00000000
       2: 00000000   3: 00000002
       4: 00054AD7   5: 00054AD8
       6: 008C0E31   7: 0438EA04