Find out which routine is at 0438CBEC

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:46:28 -0400 MichealButz <michealb...@optonline.net>
wrote:

:>I made a break point right after CALLTSSR EP=IKJPARS
:>With BR R14 as the first instruction of the exit everything works
:>
:>I also set the break point at the BR R14 in its normal place the last
:>instruction in the exit
:>That breakpoint is executed with no problem
:>
:>And then breakpoint right after the CALLTSSR that's where I get the problem
:>
:>
:>
:>IEA995I SYMPTOM DUMP OUTPUT
:> SYSTEM COMPLETION CODE=0C4  REASON CODE=00000004
:>  TIME=07.32.35  SEQ=00035  CPU=0000  ASID=003F
:>  PSW AT TIME OF ERROR  078D0000   8438EA48  ILC 6  INTC 04
:>    NO ACTIVE MODULE FOUND
:>    NAME=UNKNOWN
:>    DATA AT PSW  0438EA42 - D4021001  10014770  B1C29620
:>    GR 0: 00054AD8   1: 00000000
:>       2: 00000000   3: 00000002
:>       4: 00054AD7   5: 00054AD8
:>       6: 008C0E31   7: 0438EA04
:>       8: 8438CBEC   9: 8438CB4E
:>       A: 0438F8F8   B: 8438E8FA
:>       C: 008C0E4F   D: 008C0770
:>       E: 00000001   F: 04391742
:>  END OF SYMPTOM DUMP
:> Abend 0C4000 hex occurred processing command 'SPSWT   '.
:>
:>Here is the verify exit it's apf authorized program but at this point its
:>running in problem state
:>
:>I put a BR R14 right at the beginning of the exit and it worked ok I also
:>checked the values of the registers
:>
:>On entry and exit and outside of R15 which is 0 they are the same
:>
:>
:>PROGLOOK DS  0H
:>         STM   R14,R12,12(R13)     STORE USER REGISTERS
:>         LR    R12,R15             R12 BASE AT THIS POINT
:>         USING PROGLOOK,R12        ADDRESS EXIT
:>         USING VEPL,R1             PAramter list
:>         L     R2,VEPLPPE          Get PPE Entry
:>         USING PPE,R2              Address
:>         L     R3,VEPLWRKA         Get Work Area Address
:>AA       USING PROGNAME,R3         Address it
:>         XR    R4,R4               Clear 4
:>         LH    R4,PPEOPLEN         Get Length
:>         BCTR  R4,0                No;
:>         L     R5,PPEOPER          Get Operand
:>         EX    R4,MOVE_PROG        Get String pointer
:>         LA    R4,ADDR
:>*
:>*   Look If program is in core jpa/lpa
:>*
:>          CSVQUERY INEPNAME=(R3),                                       X
:>                OUTEPA=AA.PROG_ADDR,                                    X
:>                SEARCH=JPALPA,MF=(E,CSV_LST)
:> *
:>          LTR R15,15            Q . found Ok
:>          BZ  PROG_FOUND        Yes;
:> *
:> *  look in steplib task lib
:> *
:> *        LA   R1,7              Move 8 bytes
:>          MVC  NAME,0(R3)
:> *
:>          BLDL 0,LIST_ADDR
:> *
:>          LTR R15,R15            q. Prog Found
:>          BZ  PROG_FOUND         Set Good Return Code
:>NO_PROG  DS  0H
:>         LA  R15,4
:>*        MVC VAL_MSG,=A(NOTFND)
:>         B   PROG_RETURN
:>PROG_FOUND DS  0H
:>         LOAD DE=NAME
:>         ST   R0,AA.PROG_ADDR   Store Address
:>GOOD_RC  DS  0H
:>         XR  R15,R15
:>PROG_RETURN DS  0H
:>         LM  R14,R12,12(R13)    Restore everyting except r15
:>         XR   R15,15
:>         BR  R14                 go back