José ADAUTO Ribeiro

De: Charles Mills < charl...@mcn.org >
Enviada: Sábado, 16 de Novembro de 2013 22:19
Para: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Assunto: Re: IXGBRWSE - SMF Logstream

Just a guess -- is it supposed to be a vanilla SMF record, or is there some
sort of "prefix" or "wrapper" on it?

SMF records are mapped by -- well, most of them anyway -- IFASMFR. The macros,
and many of the record types, are documented in "z/OS MVS System Management
Facilities (SMF)."

Charles