Forgive me,

I have an authorized service that I've written but needs to be able to allow
un-authorized callers
to use.

Could anybody please provide any direction on the best way to implement this
??. I've already
looked at PC's (which might be fine) and having a server type address space
(not something I
want to do).

I just want to use an acceptable API or venue of sorts.

Lastly, a while back, I'd posted an email asking how to get a product SMP/E
instable and while I
never got any responses per se, I did get one offline email from someone that
faced the same
issues as I did.

To that person, if you happen to read this, please re-contact me offline. I
apologize but I lost
your email but have some information for you.

Kind Regards.

Jim Thomas
j...@thethomasresidence.us