The most frequently heard/read user communications:

1.  How do I make this [expletives deleted] do what I want?

2.  Why didn't I get what I wanted when I did this, [implied "you gunky"]?

3.  I did what I thought [you][the documentation]["Fred"] said and all I
got was this [expletives deleted]!

4.  The error message didn't tell me how to fix it, it told me to call
you!

The sounds of user-surly software.

Vacation Notice:

None currently scheduled

Tom Puddicombe
Mainframe Performance & Capacity Planning
CSC

31 Brookdale Rd, Meriden, CT 06450
ITIS | (860) 428-3252 | tpudd...@csc.com | www.csc.com

delivery.