Base and dependent functions are both coded thru a ++FUNCTION. I don't think
there is a difference except for additional SMP/e statements making the base
function a pre or co-req. The dependent function does not apply to the base
function. Look at ++FUNCTION and you won't find any relationship. There is no
parent, just pre-req function. Everything within the dependent function shows
as to belonging to the dependent function.

Jon Perryman.