From:         Scott Ford <scott_j_f...@yahoo.com>
Sender:       IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Date:         Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:30:30
To: <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Re: REXX tutorial

Happy holidays Ted, rexx was easy for me personally. It had and still has a lot
of good features for scripting and prototyping. I use it a long with RACF calls
to parse output. I consider parsing it's great strength. Easy to do and fast

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com
from my IPAD

'Infinite wisdom through infinite means'