On 2014-01-17 13:04, zMan wrote:
> Ooh, ooh! Now we can fight over top-posting vs. bottom-posting! And
> indent(at)ion! And HTML vs plaintext.

Hasn't LISTSERV settled by fiat the HTML question?
I post responses close to and following the quoted text.

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 2:46 AM, Vernooij, CP (SPLXM) - KLM wrote:
>
>> The way I read the messages in this thread is in a unknown, garbage order
>> (probably sorted in some time format, with no relation to the local time
>> the messages was sent in).
>>
>> In the case of this reply, I have no idea what the interesting idea was.
>> Please quote the text you are referring to.

+1

Also, trim stale text, LISTSERV footers and legal disclaimers.
*But* leave enough header information (Date: and From:) as
citation so the readercan refer to the full text of the cited
article in the Archives.

(Shmuel will pay no attention.)

-- gil