Hi all,

Thanks to a sugesstion from the list (Thanks John) I got a bit further.

The stem is empty apart from the number of lines which is correct.

The result is below.

Anybody any ideas?

j@n

9 *-* if syscalls('ON')>3
       >L>   "ON"
       >F>   "0"
       >L>   "3"
       >O>   "0"
    13 *-* pathname = '/jedsp/web/pub/cgi/html_header'
       >L>   "/jedsp/web/pub/cgi/html_header"
    14 *-* address "SYSCALL"
    15 *-* "readfile "pathname" htmlh."
       >L>   "readfile "
       >V>   "/jedsp/web/pub/cgi/html_header"
       >L>   " htmlh."
       >O>   "readfile /jedsp/web/pub/cgi/html_header"
       >O>   "readfile /jedsp/web/pub/cgi/html_header htmlh."
    16 *-* say rc
       >V>   "0"
0
    17 *-* say retval