Venkat,

When a usermod is created, it is best to allow SMP/E to keep the Dlib datasets
where IBM places them.  For some reason your USERMOD is trying to move the
module from AOSBN to ALINKLIB.  This is what the message GIM40501E is telling
you.   If you want to do that, then you have to change your JCLIN, and do a
UCLIN update to the module so SMP/E places it differently.

Since this is an IBM Shipped module, you will probably want to leave the DLIB
information as IBM has it coded.  That is why I suggested you look at the
listing of the module in SMPE Opt 3.  It will tell you where IBM currently has
the module located for TLIB and DLIB functions.

You may wish to review the SMP/E manual on creating a usermod.

Or if you are not very familiar with building an SMP/E Usermod, you might ask
if someone has a sample for ICHRDSNT that you can use as a model.  There are
times when IBM will move a module in their base system to different libraries.
That is why I always review what I have coded for a USERMOD against a listing
of the module in the SMP/E environment.  If something changes, like a DISTLIB,
then I recode according to what IBM has shipped.

If you go to the manual RACF Installation and Implementation for z/OS V2.1 and
select Appendix D it will provide you with the sample of the usermod you are
trying to do.

Or I have pasted the appendix here:

Appendix D. Database Name Table - Sample JCL
This appendix provides a sample SMP/E job to implement the RACF database name
table.

//ASM1 EXEC PGM=IEV90,PARM=′ DECK,NOOBJECT′
//SYSLIB DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.AGENLIB
// DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.AMODGEN
//SYSUT1 DD UNIT=VIO,SPACE=(CYL,(20,5))
//SYSUT2 DD UNIT=VIO,SPACE=(CYL,(10,1))
//SYSUT3 DD UNIT=VIO,SPACE=(CYL,(2,1))
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSPUNCH DD DSN=&&TEMP,DISP=(,PASS),
// SPACE=(TRK,(1,1)),UNIT=VIO
//SYSIN DD *
PUNCH ′++ USERMOD (RA00002) REWORK(1994200) .′
PUNCH ′++ VER (Z038) FMID(HRF2210).′
PUNCH ′++ MOD (ICHRDSNT) DISTLIB(AOSBN) LMOD(ICHRDSNT).′
ICHRDSNT TITLE ′ RACF DATA SET NAME TABLE′
ICHRDSNT CSECT ,
ICHRDSNT AMODE 31
ICHRDSNT RMODE 24
*
DC AL1(1) ONE PRIMARY/BACKUP PAIR
DC CL44′ SYS1.RACFESA′ DSN PRIMARY
DC CL44′ SYS1.RACF.BKUP1′ DSN BACKUP
DC AL1(255) RESIDENT DATA BLOCKS
DC B′10001000′ FLAG BYTE
END
/*
//*
//SMP2 EXEC PGM=GIMSMP,COND=(0,NE)
//SMPCSI DD DISP=SHR,DSN=TOT.SMP.GLOBAL.CSI
//SMPHOLD DD DUMMY
//SMPPTFIN DD DSN=&&TEMP,DISP=(OLD,DELETE)
//LINKLIB DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.LINKLIB,
// UNIT=SYSALLDA,VOL=SER=RES02A
//SMPCNTL DD *
SET BDY(TGTM02A) .