List;

I compiled a new USSTAB for use with TN3270.  I am attempting to refresh
VTAM/TN3270 to point to the new USSTAB (which has the same module name as
the old one (USSTCPPR)).

I enter the refresh command:

F VTAM,TABLE,OPTION=LOAD,NEWTAB=USSTCPPR,OLDTAB=USSTCPPR

Upon entering that command I get the following output:

IST097I MODIFY ACCEPTED
IST863I MODIFY TABLE COMMAND FAILED-OLD TABLE WAS NOT IN USE 930
IST864I NEWTAB=USSTCPPR, OLDTAB=USSTCPPR, OPT=LOAD, TYPE=**NA**

Somewhere I have a disconnect between how this works and how I am trying
to get this to work...any insight would be appreciated

Thanks;

Nathan Pfister
zOS Systems Programmer
AES\PHEAA - Tech Services
npfis...@aessuccess.org
(717) 720-2663
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
above addressees only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or
attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal
prosecution of any individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.