From:   "Peter X. DeFabritus" <pxdef...@gmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU,
Date:   02/10/2014 13:55
Subject:        Re: ISPF scrolling in z/OS 2.1
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

Here are the instructions from the z/OS 2.1 ESP:

 1.  Go to 7.3 and enter L ZVERMOD and note the value. Exit back to
primary menu.
 2.  Invoke ISPCCONF using TSO ISPCCONF or from Option 6. Hopefully you
already have a keyfile.
 3.  Select Option 1. Create/Modify Settings and Regenerate Keyword File.
 4.  Select Option 4. Change the Sitewide Defaults Version Level number to
be at least ONE higher than the value noted in Step 1.
 5.  Page down and change the value of MAXIMUM SCROLL VALUE and ALSO set
RESET SCROLL VALUES on with a / in the input field.
 6.  PF3 and PF3 again to show an edit screen. At this point I would use
the find command to check for uncommented RESET keywords that might cause
unwanted changes.
7.   PF3 and use Option 4 to compile the configuration load module. Make
this available to all ISPF users and restart your ISPF session.
8.   Go to 7.3 and verify ZVERMOD has changed and then retry your scroll
request.