Hello,
                   On  newly installed z/OS 2.1 system we experiencing OMVS
segment not defined issue

$HASP373 EZAZSSI  STARTED
ICH408I JOB(OSNMPD  ) STEP(OSNMPD  ) CL(PROCESS ) 807
  OMVS SEGMENT NOT DEFINED

etc...

We already defined Steps for setting up default OMVS segments.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/v1r12/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.zos.r12.icha700%2Fdefomvs.htm

And the output as below. But not sure why still omvs segment are not
automatically getting created whenever required.

rl FACILITY BPX.DEFAULT.USER

CLASS      NAME
-----      ----
FACILITY   BPX.DEFAULT.USER

LEVEL  OWNER      UNIVERSAL ACCESS  YOUR ACCESS  WARNING
-----  --------   ----------------  -----------  -------
 00    RACF            NONE              ALTER    NO

INSTALLATION DATA
-----------------
NONE

APPLICATION DATA
----------------
OMVSLTU/OMVSLTG

AUDITING
--------
FAILURES(READ)

NOTIFY
------
NO USER TO BE NOTIFIED
***

Any hint on this issue.. The RACF I am using in this system is been copied
from working system, then I should not experience this issue