All,

We are planning the next GSE LSWG meeting that will be held on the 2nd April
2014.

The most likely venue is IBM Southbank, but that depends on the feedback we get.

The reason for the email is that I am looking for speakers for the day.

Looking for fairly technical sessions that are Large Systems focused.

Would anyone be interested in presenting?

If so, would you let me have a few words by way of an abstract please.

Kind Regards

Mark Wilson
GSE Large Systems Chairman