Instead of adding function codes to the SVC to allow setting and resetting
of the JSCBAUTH bit, add function codes to the SVC to perform the code that
requires authorization.  As others have mentioned, this type
of "magic" SVC destroys any concept of system integrity.
Wayne Driscoll
OMEGAMON DB2 L3 Support/Development
wdrisco(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com
All opinions are mine, and do not represent
IBM Corporation.

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> wrote on
03/05/2014 09:10:11 AM: