For your TIOT loop, I think it is correct, although the more interesting
part for me would be how to get to the TIOT pointer at the beginning ...

The other question:

I had this problem when trying to translate addresses in a dump to
module names, and I did this by searching the CDE chain and the
XTLST entries which are chained to the major CDEs. The major CDEs
contain the module name, and the XTLSTs chained to them contain
the module start address and the length. So: if the address given
falls into this range, the address is within this module. So you have
a module name and an offset within this module.

The first CDE entry is chained to the TCB, IIRC.

BTW: the DB2 interface DSNALI (CAF batch) had a performance
problem, because it tested on every call (every DB2 fetch), if it was
already loaded by searching the CDE chain sequentially. With long
CDE chains, this was a real nightmare. Only solution for us was:
to get rid of DSNALI in favor of DSNRLI (that is: RRSAF).

Kind regards

Bernd