On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 3:22 AM, Bernd Oppolzer
<bernd.oppol...@t-online.de>wrote:

> For your TIOT loop, I think it is correct, although the more interesting
> part for me would be how to get to the TIOT pointer at the beginning ...

​I used this to get the TIOT address,

         larl  r2,extractArea
         extract (r2),fields=(tiot)    Get tiot address
         lrl   r2,@tiot
         using tiot1,r2

extractArea ds 0a
@tiot           ds a

Note extract can return several different addresses, that's why I defined
the "area", then followed that with the individual fields I actually
"extract"ed.

​
​But Christopher Blaicher can "find that address in two load instructions"
:-)
​
To get to the TIOT use: PSATOLD->TCBTIO​

​Donald Russell​