I have a ticket open with the RDz client issues.  IBM hasn't provided a
resolution yet.  They have been
questioning the validity of my certificates, but now that they work on
CICS Web Services that issue should
not be questioned.

> All I can think of then is that RACF isn't finding the matching hostname
> in a hostIdMapping.  There doesn't seem to be doc on the specifics of
> this: upper/lower case, fully qualified or not, CNAMES or only ANAMES,
> etc.  But you got this working with CICS, so presumably you've got it
> covered.  Has IBM asked you for a RACF callable services trace?

I still haven't gotten FTP server to work with HostIDMapping.  I have
another issue with certificates and FTP Server
that I opened a ticket with IBM on, so I tacked on a 2nd issue of
HostIdMapping not working to see what they say.
My FTP tests are with a test server (different RACF system than
production CICS web services), so there is a
possiblitity of some RACF items missing.   But I will try to test this
weekend with the FTP server on the same RACF
system as the CICS web services.

FU0972 tlsLevel: entered
GU4236 checkSpec: entered with 2F (0,3)
FU1026 tlsLevel: using TLSV1 with SSL_AES_128_SHA (2F)
FR1318 getUserid: entered
FU1092 find_cert: entered for 19 elements
FR1401 getUserid: cert query failed- safrc=8, rc=8, rsn=40