APAR PI17244 was created yesterday for the problem with FTP server
processing of hostIdMapping certificates (when not using AT-TLS).

FTP server (z/OS 1.13) works fine when using AT-TLS.

CICS Web Services works fine with hostIdMapping certificates.

RDz works ok with hostIdMapping certificates if the mapping is the
1st entry in the set of hostIdMappings.   A problem ticket is currently
open on that issue.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014, at 06:30 AM, Phil Sidler wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:55:35 -0700, Donald J. wrote:
>
> >It works when the certificate is associated to a userid.
>
> All I can think of then is that RACF isn't finding the matching hostname
> in a hostIdMapping.  There doesn't seem to be doc on the specifics of
> this: upper/lower case, fully qualified or not, CNAMES or only ANAMES,
> etc.  But you got this working with CICS, so presumably you've got it
> covered.  Has IBM asked you for a RACF callable services trace?

                          wherever you are