On 3/17/2014 6:38 PM, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:
For local non-SNA you don't even need to do that. In fact, I wan't
aware that you had written EXCP-based code for local SNA clusters; I
thought that it was strictly non-SNA.

At one point one of my employers planned to convert everything to local-SNA, and use the system CRTs for OS consoles. That's when I looked into it, and decided it could be done, but I found it to be more generally useful to convert the EXCP code to run as a VTAM application instead.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, Vermont