You need to specify the PERMX attribute, otherwise the files are temporarily
concatenated and can split.

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:03:30 -0500 Paul Gilmartin <paulgboul...@aim.com>
wrote:

:>I've allocated a bunch of explicit and automatic DDNAMES.
:>I concatenate them with BPXWDYN( 'concat ddlist(SYSEXEC,SYS00006,
:>    SYS00007,SYS00008,SYS00009,SYS00010,SYS00011)' )
:>
:>So I see:
:>
:>listalc status sysnames
:>     ...
:> SYS14090.T135209.RA000.user.R0173005
:>   SYSEXEC  DELETE,DELETE
:> /mvs/user/bin
:>            KEEP,KEEP
:> /home/user2/bin
:>            KEEP,KEEP
:> user.CLIST
:>            KEEP
:> user.CCM-RCE.CLIST
:>            KEEP
:> user.CBTUNZIP
:>            KEEP
:> grpx.CLIST
:>            KEEP
:> READY
:>
:>Then, when I'm done:
:>
:>free dd(SYSEXEC)
:> READY
:>
:>But, now:
:>
:>listalc status sysnames
:>     ...
:> /mvs/user/bin
:>   SYS00006 KEEP,KEEP
:> /home/user2/bin
:>   SYS00007 KEEP,KEEP
:> user.CLIST
:>   SYS00008 KEEP
:> user.CCM-RCE.CLIST
:>   SYS00009 KEEP
:> user.CBTUNZIP
:>   SYS00010 KEEP
:> grpx.CLIST
:>   SYS00011 KEEP
:> READY
:>
:>... All the concatenated DDNAMEs (except the first) come
:>back! WAD, I suppose.  Must I remember all the catenand
:>DDNAMES and FREE them individually?  Is there an easier way?
:>
:>Thanks,
:>gil
:>
:>For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
:>send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

http://www.dissensoftware.com