On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Ken Smith <featse...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can confirm "operating system messages" doesn't work for me in Firefox
> (22) but does in IE 8.  The popup window doesn't pop under Firefox.  This
> is HMC 2.11 on a z/10.  All other pop ups work in Firefox.

I have so many extensions active in Firefox, I don't know _where_ the
problem lies. But altering the Java security profiles (in Java) allows me
to use Chrome successfully. I am considering replacing both Firefox and
Chrome with Iron. It is based on the Chromium source. Supposedly "better"
because they promise not to track you like Chrome is purported to do.
http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php

--
There is nothing more pleasant than traveling and meeting new people!
Genghis Khan

Maranatha! <><
John McKown